Monday, December 29, 2008

hiatus done!

Well i havent really run at all since last post! too long D:

There has been a lot of drama, but i guess that is no excuse.

SO! My boyfriend woke me up this morning and told me to get my arse out of bed and run! It took a few threats of tickling, but i got out of bed! (which is especially hard when you have an adorable fuzzy kitty sleeping on your chest!)

I only ran about a quarter of a mile today. I guess i need to work up my stamina again! hopefully it wont take long though!

I'll run and update again tomorrow!

Wish me luck guys! <3

Ya know what i completely forgot? How amazingly AWESOME you feel after you run! Like no matter how painful the run, i always feel like i can take on a professional wrestler afterwards! Is that normal? haha maybe it'll help motivate me tomorrow morning to get my butt going!

And thanks for the comments on my last post guys! i didnt think anyone would read my blog! It makes me feel inspired to get my butt going again!


Photobucket

No comments: